Alex Fuller's Mission to Japan

Alex at MTC From June 2006 to June 2008, Alex is serving
a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints in the Japan Tokyo
South and Japan Nagoya Missions.
(click pic to enlarge)

Monday, June 16, 2008

No Time, But Love

Dear family and friends,

I don`t have any time today, but I just wanted to say how much I love you and how unbelievably amazing a mission its. I am having such a great time and still seeing miracles each week.

This past sunday was Branch Conference in Suzuka, and a big meal afterwards. As everyone talked with one another, I felt such a feeling of joy at how much the branch has changed and grown since I`vbe been transferred here. There are upwards of ten people that have started coming regularly to church since the time I started here. Of course I had little or nothing to do with them coming - but simply seeing and being a part of the change in their lives has been increadible. I relalized how much I loved each and everyone of them individually. I shall never forget the other members of my family that live here - Japanese, Brazillian, Bolivian, Chillean, and Peruvian.

What a joy life is. What an adventure. That we continue our adventure firm in the faith that He is walking with us is my prayer.

With love always,

Elder Alexander Todd Fuller
Japan Nagoya Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home