Alex Fuller's Mission to Japan

Alex at MTC From June 2006 to June 2008, Alex is serving
a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints in the Japan Tokyo
South and Japan Nagoya Missions.
(click pic to enlarge)

Monday, April 21, 2008

Elder Smith and Suzuka

Things are on fire down here! Missionary work is fantastic - the sun is ablaze - and the Spirit is strong as we got down to business this past week. Lots of doors, but lots of good people too. We were teaching up a storm!

So we gave all of our investigators over to the other two elders - because they`re both Brazillians and all our investigators were latinos - so it`s back to the streets for Elder Smith and I. Actually, we`re going to be working with a lot of members all week long, studying PMG with them and talk to them about their friends. I`m just excited to be here and able to work hard.

I got sunburned on saturday - our ward had a big barbeque and we were out in the sun for quite a bit. You know how your skin has a constant warm sensation when it`s burned - yeah, it`s pretty nice. I don`t even have to sleep with my futon cover - i`m just nice and comfy warm all the time now.

Elder Jordan Miles Smith is from Sacramento California - and he is way fun. He went to BYU the same time I did, and will be going back too. We are just having a great time.

I`m doing well, thanks so very much for your prayers. I am happy, and so peaceful. I know that you are in God`s care - which is a very good feeling.

Have a great week!

Love forever,

Elder Alexander Todd Fuller
Japan Nagoya Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home