Alex Fuller's Mission to Japan

Alex at MTC From June 2006 to June 2008, Alex is serving
a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints in the Japan Tokyo
South and Japan Nagoya Missions.
(click pic to enlarge)

Monday, April 14, 2008

Suzuka Goes Four Man

So we got the phone call today announcing transfer which will take place tomorrow. Elder Jordan Smith (from Utah I think) will become my new companion here in Mexico...I mean Suzuka. I`ve worked with him quite a bit, and he`s a way good guy. We`ll have tons of fun - I`m going to work him like crazy. In addition, Elder Muniz is coming with a new missionary, both of them are Brazillian, making the Suzuka aprtmant a four person party. I am very, very excited.

We had General conference broadcasted here this past weekend. I have a tradition of eating cereal between sessions - and so I bought a giant bag of chocolate cereal flakes, a liter of milk, and had a party in my mouth. Cereal is porbably one of the best inventions in the entire world.

This last week has been interesting - Elder Caro`s preperation to go home. It`s been yet another learning experience.

Registration for BYU started this past week - that`s WAY too early. Oh well, I`ll worry more about that when I get home.

Well, it`s a little short this week, but I am good and happy. I love being a missionary very much. I`ll give more details next week.

Thanks so much for your love and prayers - especially from Noah :)

Love always,

Elder Alexander Todd Fuller
Japan Nagoya Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home