Alex Fuller's Mission to Japan

Alex at MTC From June 2006 to June 2008, Alex is serving
a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints in the Japan Tokyo
South and Japan Nagoya Missions.
(click pic to enlarge)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Looking Back: More Pictures of Alex in the MTC

As promised, see below for the last set of pictures received from Alex before he left the MTC for Japan. Click on "play" in lower right corner of picture below to begin slide show.




Click "Play/Pause" to Start/Stop slide show.
Click >> or << to move forward/backward manually.
This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog

2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't see any other comments around so i thought I would post one here.

Hey fuller family! how's it going? I'm not doing to bad myself. I missed being in the MTC with Alex by about 3 months. I was called to the San Fernando Caifornia mission. I ended up getting sent home the day I got my travel plans. Something about conduct or something. Just kidding! I had some sleep problems that got a few people worried. It was a pretty fun place but the food will kill you after a while.

Right now I'm living in Utah, not too far from where Alex was living and not knowing it this whole time. I'm working on my computer science degree and programming for a company that makes bank software. I'm the guy that makes all those hidden fees that show up after they take the money.

Anyway, let me know how everything is over there.

See ya later!
Preston May

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Alex's Dad said...

Hi Preston! Great to hear from you! Thanks for writing! Computer Science is an awesome major! It still seems to be working for me at least! Now if I can just learn the tricks to prevent those bank fees! Tell your family hello! Keep in touch too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home